This blog is brought to you by Brick House Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning (our family business). We know a lot about cleaning carpet, air ducts, upholstery and even mattresses. Call us for a free in house estimate for your cleaning needs. 801.572.1000

Welcome!

Do you love all things clean as much as I do? Then definitely check back often. I am planning to keep this updated with all my favorite cleaning tips and other interesting stuff.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do you refuse to do windows?

Well, I do. I have to admit, the outside windows in my house are just one project I used to never get too. Until now. Oh my gosh. This is life changing. I am not even kidding you. You know how DVR was life changing? And iPods? And cell phones? This is one of those things.

Introducing . . . The Windex Outdoor All-In-One Glass Cleaning Tool. If you haven't tried this yet, you really should. Your outside windows will look professionally cleaned in just 3 easy steps. You just need to buy the starter kit (which includes the pole and one pad). And after that, all you need to buy are the refills.

Here is how it works. I hope you can follow these detailed instructions. If not, there are pictures on the packaging to make it even easier.


1. SPRAY window and cleaning pad with garden hose

2. WIPE window with cleaning pad. Robb thinks I should elaborate, but no elaboration is needed (obviously, he hasn't cleaned the windows). It is really that easy. Just wash your window with the window washing pad.

3. RINSE window with garden hose. No need to hand dry!

And that is it! Really! It is amazing, I tell you. I did all the outside windows at my house in less than one hour. And they looked incredible!! As much as I loved having the cute window washing guys come and do it once in a while, I won't be calling them again. No need!

Try it, you'll like it. I promise.

There is even a video demonstration here and you can get a coupon here

And remember . . . clean feels good!



1 comment:

  1. I bought this but haven't gotten to it yet. I can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete