This blog is brought to you by Brick House Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning (our family business). We know a lot about cleaning carpet, air ducts, upholstery and even mattresses. Call us for a free in house estimate for your cleaning needs. 801.572.1000

Welcome!

Do you love all things clean as much as I do? Then definitely check back often. I am planning to keep this updated with all my favorite cleaning tips and other interesting stuff.

Monday, April 19, 2010

The super-fantastic-can't-live-without-it CLEANING toothbrush

Ok.  It is obvious I get pretty excited about cleaning products.  Anything that makes my life a little easier?  Who wouldn't be excited?  Well, I have been using this lovely cleaning toothbrush for years . . . and I am still in love with it!  Maybe you already use a toothbrush for cleaning in the nooks and crannies that seem to collect all kinds of grossness.  It is pure genius!

This little tool has become priceless in my cleaning routine.  You can't believe how much easier it has made my life!  It can get into the tiniest of places and after just a little bit of agitating, most crud comes up with ease.  I'm not even kidding!  This past weekend, I realized how disgusting the kitchen faucet had become.  You know, hard water yuckiness and other grody junk that had set up permanent residence (there is a reason I didn't take a photo of it for my blog - ewwww!  No one should see that up close.  I promise.).  Just a little Lime Away and my handy dandy toothbrush made it a breeze!  Ok . . . not a breeze . . . but it was a much easier task than it might have been is my pre cleaning toothbrush days.


So, here is a link to my favorite ever cleaning toothbrush.  I order it from The Clean Team.  And they last for a super long time.  Seriously, mine have lasted for years.  And I am pretty hard on them!  I love the fact that you can tell they are different from a normal toothbrush.  I can't imagine how tragic it would be if you or one of your kids accidently mixed up your teeth toothbrush with your cleaning toothbrush.  Nasty!  This way, you will never ever have that problem. 


Some of my favorite uses:  yucky faucet handles (obviously), stovetop scuz, toaster muck, skuzzy light switches, filthy window tracks, toliet rottenness, grody door handles, refrigerator crud . . . you get the idea.  Pretty soon your kitchen (and everywhere else) can look just as spiffy as this lady's. 

Try it!  You'll like it!  :) 

And of course, undeniably, clean feels good!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very nice and incredible post. I am impressed by reading your article. thanks for sharing this blog!!!! :)

    Colorado Springs Carpet

    ReplyDelete